25 – 30 APRIL 2023
Athens Nautical Club under the auspices of International Wing Sports Association (IWSA) and Hellenic Sailing Federation organizes the “2023 Wingfoil Racing European Championships & AWBG Qualifier” in Athens at Artemis Bay.
One qualification place per gender for the 2023 ANOC World Beach Games in Bali available at this event. Please see the 2023 ANOC World Beach Games qualification system for details.
Mandatory Photo shoot
Price Giving & Closes Ceremony
- 6 Races are scheduled per Racing Day
- Not more than 6 Races will be raced per day
- A skippers meeting will be held daily 1 hour before first scheduled warning signal
- On the last day of racing No warning signal will be made after 16:00
- Any change to the times of the first warning signal will be posted no later than 21:00 of the previous day.
ENTRY & REGISTRATION
Enter ON-LINE https://wingfoilracing.com/2023europeans
Max Quota: 80 Men | 40 Women (first come – first served)
Competitors must provide the following to complete online registration:
- Proof of Entry Fee payment
- Proof of Age
- Parental permition for those under 18
- Valid third-party liability Insurance Certificate (If you don’t have press here)
- World Sailing ID (If you don’t have press here)
- For Greek Athletes a valid Athlete ID from Hellenic Sailing Federation is mandatory.
Entry Fee: 250 Euro | Early Bird 200 Euro up to 15 March 2023
RULES – NoR/SI
- The event is governed by the rules as defined in The Racing Rules of Sailing (RRS),
Appendix WF https://www.sailing.org/tools/documents/DR2105AppendixWFWingfoilingRacingrulesJune2021-.pdf
- The WingFoil Open Class Rules apply (https://wingfoilracing.com/images/documents/CR%20-%20WFO_20220331.pdf)
- For purposes of qualification for the ANOC World Beach Games, the Qualifying System and Regatta Schedule, Sailing – 2023 ANOC World Beach Games, Bali, Indonesia (Qualifying System), shall apply. See https://www.anocolympic.org/documents/.
- Notice of Race & Sailing Instructions (NoR/SI)
- Men / Women
- U19 Youth Men / Youth Women
- Master Men / Master Women (35+)
- Grand Master Men / Women (45+)
Age Divisions will be established if a division has five (5) or more entries.
COVID-19 PROTECTIVE MEASURES
All participants must be informed of and adhere to the Hellenic Sailing Federation’s Updated Competition Health Protocol for the prevention and limitation of the transmission of COVID-19, as well as state guidelines and regulations, the prevention and treatment of cases of COVID-19, as they apply and have been approved by the Scientific Health Committee of the GGA for the period of the organization.
More information on the current rules and instructions can be found on the website:
Please keep your distance and wear a mask when crowded.